July 28th, starting with registration at 5:30, from 6 PM until 8 PM for $5.00. Located at the Ute Pass Cultural Center in the lower parking area. Kids ages 2 – 7 will be eligible for a set of bike lights, t-shirt while supplies last. We will have some short races and give away the left over Aspen Valley Medals.

Then at 8 PM until 11 PM we will have 8 year old and up participate in the Bike the Night Ride. They can choose from 1 mile, 8 mile and 12 mile loops. Adults will be $25.00. Children will be $10.00 for the first child then $5.00 for each additional child. Use Promo code 2NDCHILD and save $5.00. There will be a pizza party at Ute Pass Brewery starting at 9 PM. There will be prize money awarded for best costumes.

T-shirts will arrive Wed or Thursday! We will offer Search and Rescue free administration for helping out for safety.

Categories: Uncategorized

1. Benny Terry says:

Hello – do you rent bicycles for bike the night on 28 July? I signed up my daughter and grandson as well as myself but they are visiting and do not have bikes. I asked this question when first registered and believe sombody did respond but now I am unable to find the email. Thanks
    719-650-6809

Hello Benny, Great Outdoor Adventures will be doing Fat tire demonstration and I believe you can rent bikes from them. Today Sunday, I am not sure if they are open. I will try their phone # 970-988-8580. I will make sure they know that the ride for adults starts at 8 PM and will end as soon as the last rider is in and we all get to have some pizza. I left a message to that phone # but will see if I can get a business phone #. 719-686-6816 is the business phone #. https://chamberorganizer.com/woodlandparkchamber/mem_GOA
    I will see if they call back or you can try them.

3. McGuirk says:

Is this a paved or trail ride? We want to bring the correct bike (MTB v. road). Thanks!

It is on street and Multipurpose Sidewalks. I would bring Mountain just for the fun of going through the tunnel under the highway.

5. McGuirk says:

Such a fun ride! Challenging hills on the 12-mile course. Well staffed by a supportive and friendly group! Thank you so much!!!

I am so happy that you enjoyed it. I would love it if you took any pictures to share them with me. I posted some to the Mountain Top Cycling Club face book page.