What a great chance for kids 2 – 5 to get a trophy! Girls 2-3, 4-5 and Boys 2-3, 4-5 will have a chance to win 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. We will have 15 super hero capes for the first 15 children to register! (now 8 left, as of 9/29). Strider race but any balance bike will be excepted. Helmets are required.

Categories: Uncategorized

1. Greg Ketcham says:

How do I register my daughter for the Stryder race?

I have you down in for the first 15 to register. You can register with USA Cycling or Active.com. Otherwise just sign papers and pay the day of the race. (That way you do not have to pay a processing fee).

3. John Fernandez says:

My 4 year old can ride a pedal bike. Is that okay for the race?

Hi John, That is awesome! I would have to say he would have to be on a balance bike with the other kids. It would be an unfair advantage. We are only doing trophies for the 2 – 5 group.

I have a race for 6- 9 year old’s, perhaps he can do a little lap by himself for a blue ribbon. His own race.

5. Jenney says:

What time is the strider race? That is the same day as munchkin market clean up so u need to be sure i am available to bring my kids. My daughter won 2nd last year and her brother is excited for a shot. Also will there be bikes available to use like last year?

Strider race is at NOON. Unfortunately we will not have any Strider bikes for you to borrow. Team Telecycle sells them or they may let you borrow. We will not have extra’s. If you are going to sign up let me know. We have 10 caps left for the first to sign up.

7. Lcdrn08 says:

I’m about to sign up my 4 and 2 year old. Are there still capes?

Hi again, Yes we have 10 capes left. Can you just call me with their first names or email me, redhorse680552003@yahoo.com and I will put them on the list. That way you do not have to pay any processing fees. Or I will just put down LCdrn08 at 4 and 2.

9. EMay says:

My, just about five year old, is much more used to a pedal bike than a balance bike. Would it be fine if she raced with the six year olds in the pedal bike race? It would be to her disadavantage but she just wants to have fun anyway. Thanks!

Yes, of course! We have no girls registered for the 6 yr old race so your daughter can ride the short course and get a blue ribbon. I will do a separate race if I need to just for 5 yr. old girls on pedal bikes.