2018 Cancelled

Posted by mtcc 10 Comments

June 16th, 2018 Save the Date! This years event will have the 106 mile century, 50 mile half century and the favorite 75 mile route. Those that want to make up a shorter route are welcome to ride what they would like and turn around at any point. SAG vehicles will be stationed at each of the 5 rest stops. (We took one out.) Home made cookies and we will add rice crispy treats for those glutton free snacks.
Working out start location, so stay tuned!!

Categories: Uncategorized

1. Jason P Janz says:

How do I register for the ride? The link on the website goes to last year’s registration.

Hi Jason, I will try to email you one and look into why it did last years. Thanks for the heads up.

3. Claudia Manding says:

Is there a link to register for this ride?
    I’d like to participate.
    Thanks!

I added to registration websites,
    Active.com http://www.active.com/florissant-co/cycling/races/mountain-top-experience-ride-2017?int=
    and I go cycling a new registration website.

You can also go to the Experience tab, printable registration form and mail it in.

5. Kent YOUNT says:

What is the total climbing elevation of the 106 mile ride.

It is over 10,000+ for the 106 mile route. There is a map on the Experience Ride Tab on the website. I will email you it and a greman down load a ride did.

7. Bob Holstine says:

Is it possible to register and pay the day of the ride?

Sure thing Bob, June 1st it goes up another $5. and we can’t guarantee we will have your t-shirt size.

9. Bob Holstine says:

Can you take a credit card for registration the morning of the ride or is cash required?

Hi Bob, I do have an app on my phone to take payments or credit cards. However cash is fast! Walkups are welcome so what ever is best for you.